The 2022 Wine and Dine Half Marathon weekend merchandise arrives November 3. Here’s how to get it…
You did the rigorous practice runs. You’ve perfected your mileage pace. You have prepared the perfect outfit. Now it’s time to reap the rewards of all that hard work and officially thrilled to lead the 2022 Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend!
Before you run through Walt Disney World Resortyou’re going to want to stock up on brand new event product to commemorate your amazing accomplishments…and we have a sneak peek at the highly themed merchandise here.
This year, Wine and Dine has as its theme the international musical language that we all share. Highlighting characters who sing some of Disney’s most iconic and heartwarming songs, there is a character-inspired garment for every runner. The character-inspired clothing collection includes:
- Performance-specific, music-inspired clothing
- Different sizes and cuts of each design
- “I did it!” and “finishing” products
Commemorative merchandise will also be available for those organizing the Wine and Dine Half prior to the event, such as:
- Commemorative pins
- Complete Pin Sets
- Racing themed glasses
After unadvertised merchandise will be available during the event, so be sure to browse the exhibition to discover the hidden magic!
How to shop
Shop in person
The CourseDisney Health and Fitness Show is the one and only place to purchase runDisney event merchandise in person. Head toward ESPN Wide World of Sports complex to shop the collection:
- Thursday November 3, 2022: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday November 4, 2022: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday November 5, 2022: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
All runners must stop by the Health and Fitness Expo to pick up their bibs, so be sure to stop at the location of the goods during your visit.
Shop from home
This year, Disney is making it even easier to shop the all-new Race Weekend Collection with the addition of home and in-room shopping capabilities!
Runners can access first day of the CourseDisney Merchandise Shop from their Walt Disney World Resort Hotel rooms or from the comfort of their own home (within 45 miles of the WDW Resort) by join the virtual queue:
- Step 1: Open the MyDisney Experience app and access the Virtual Queues section on the welcome screen.
- 2nd step: In this section, visit the tab titled ESPN Wide World of Sports. Faucet “Join Virtual Queue” on the My Queues screen and select Run Disney Merchandise Shop.
- Guests can request to join the virtual queue at 7:30 a.m. ET on November 3, 2022
- Step 3: Select the number of guestsup to six people in total, in your evening shopping.
- Step 4: Faucet “Join Virtual Queue” once more to confirm your group and your place in the queue.
Maria is a proud WDW magazine columnist and blog contributor. After holding a WDW annual pass in the Northeastern United States for 4 years, she recently moved just 5 minutes from Walt Disney World to be closer to her favorite place on earth! Maria is a Disney certified travel agent and private music instructor. Next time you visit WDW, keep your ears open, you might see Maria singing and playing guitar at Epcot or Disney Springs!