Super Special, part of the UNIFIED Music Group, is one of Australia’s leading music e-commerce companies. The business overseas eCom’s operations for four well-known music brands (24Hundred, Triple J, ABC Shop and Space Mirror Merch) where it offers fans access to limited editions and exclusive items from some of the bands most exciting in the world. With one of Australia’s most respected in-house printing facilities, anything you dream of being put on a shirt… usually does!
UNIFIED Music Group is a world-renowned full-service music company. UNIFIED brings together creative talent, entrepreneurs and staff in an environment where they can thrive. With headquarters based in the heart of Melbourne’s live music scene, Richmond, UNIFIED continues its global vision and is now home to teams in Sydney, Los Angeles and London. Guided by its people’s deep passion for music, artists and the independent music community, UNIFIED leads a professional, innovative and driven team to achieve extraordinary results.
As a member of the Super Special Family, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow a diverse portfolio of e-commerce platforms that provide the best online music shopping experiences in Australia.
With a passion for buying and selling WHS/Lic. Merchandise, you’ll plan apparel/accessory and music assortments, while collaborating with a fast-paced, high-performing team, you’ll create an experience tailored to the most savvy online consumer.
Driving the buying process for the Super Specials (ECOM) e-commerce business, you will lead and orchestrate the planning and management of open-to-buy (OTB), defining optimal volumes for product lines. channels/platforms delivered through data-driven merchandising and range architecture guidance.
Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Update inventory in bulk for top performing and out of stock products
- Work with the eCommerce team to ensure the proper flow of products to eCommerce websites in support of the category/company vision
- Understanding of the supplier network and the purchasing process
- Management of wholesale and license products, including buying and selling in accordance with budgeted objectives.
- Provide sales support and strategy to marketing and retail operations with sales and inventory reporting
- Financial planning, forecasting, analysis, strategic review and maintenance of OTB goods.
- Oversee daily inventory management, consolidations and restocking of all stores.
- Track sales with daily, weekly, and monthly reports and analytics
- Understand new product trends, sales models and understand customer needs.
- Range architecture and pricing for all online stores, create strategies to stay within budget in collaboration with marketing and e-Com admin to validate
- Inventory management and customs clearance strategies
- Extensive knowledge of retail commodity buying and sourcing, market trends and operations related topics
- Proven success in inventory management and liquidation.
- Experience in dealing with suppliers, distributors, manufacturers, planning and sourcing
- Must have good knowledge of e-commerce buying and merchandising
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel and merchandise planning systems
- Ability to maintain budgets and deliverables on time
Why work with us;
Our goal is to create careers and develop talent within the company and UNIFIED achieves this by:
- Encourage collaboration with the creative team across the world
- The opportunity to work with some of the best up-and-coming artists from Australia and around the world
- Flexible work from home and flexible working hours
- 2 weeks paid parental leave
- 5 weeks annual leave (including your birthday and RU Ok Day)
- Access to some of Australia’s best concerts and festivals
- Opportunity to participate in the UNIFIED Leadership program and other training and support programs