The Planner will provide key support in sales and inventory planning for Catbird Jewelry. The ideal candidate will be able to manage a large, diverse product catalog in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This position is full time.
● Planning/Projections: Analyze sales, receipts, inventory levels, and other key metrics. Provide sales projections and target stock levels by sku, style, product type.
● Reporting: prepare regular reports, presenting recommendations on assortment modifications, product or category opportunities, liabilities.
● Allocation/Inventory: Provide location sku minimums and manage inventory balance transfers.
● New releases: work with all departments on new product launches, including creation of references, preparation of lists, stock availability. Manage the dissemination of product knowledge.
● Catalog: maintain and update the back-end for all active products, including cost/price revisions, listing and sku adjustments, assortment changes.
● Management/Leadership: managing, developing and training assistants and coordinators. Ensure the proper execution of the tasks of the service. Co-manage projects and initiatives. Represent merchandising in cross-departmental efforts.
● Digital: cross-functional work to optimize web sales, product/category performance and conversion by supporting creation/maintenance of website listings and other features, and providing product recommendations to shippers and social networks.
Our ideal candidate:
● 4-5+ years in buying or planning
● 1-2+ years of management experience in industry
● Adept at learning new platforms and systems
● Strong analytical, problem solving, Excel and detailed math skills
● Excellent communication skills
● Attention to detail
● Flexible: able to rotate quickly, multi-task, and set priorities for self and team
● Strong sense of urgency and ownership
● Team spirit with a respectful, positive and supportive approach
● Willingness to work overtime if necessary
To apply: Please visit https://jobs.lever.co/Catbird/08accf37-3d6d-46a5-966e-5fbd1db3b9dc
Scroll to continue