About the company
GlamCorner is a fashion technology company at its heart with a unique reverse logistics operation. Our mission is to revolutionize the way fashion is consumed by providing a smarter, more sustainable alternative that’s better for our community and our environment. Our vision is to be every Australian woman’s endless online wardrobe.
About the role
Looking for a talented individual to work alongside the Inventory Operations Coordinator and report to the Inventory Operations Manager. The Merchandise Operations Assistant is responsible for assisting in the coordination of inventory management from receiving through the disposal inventory process. Successful people must also be able to liaise with all teams across the business to ensure a smooth transition from inventory management process.
- Be the data entry support for the inventory operations department.
- Assist the Inventory Operations Coordinator in inventory management and ensure that inventory level records and reports are accurate.
- Participate in inventory and manage inventory life cycle.
- Takes the direction of the tasks of the coordinator and the manager of inventory operations.
- Ensure that all inventory storage areas are kept in a tidy, organized and well-recorded condition at all times.
- Help prepare for our photo shoots by providing support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in uploading new products to our sales channel websites.
- Provide feedback on any new inventory operations processes and help implement them accordingly.
- Help identify automation opportunities to help ensure inventory longevity
- Assist in coordination with cross-functional teams (Operations, Customer Success & Engineering) to gather all necessary data for the product to go live on time.
- Provide thorough and timely quality assurance for site content on a daily basis to ensure product data integrity.
- General administration and support of all inventory operations functions.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Desire to learn.
- Great communication skills.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in stock management is preferred.
- Familiarity with product categories, tags and attributes for fashion e-commerce business.
- Intermediate knowledge and familiarity with the Google suite. (Spreadsheet, Docs, Gmail, and Calendar)
- Accuracy in data entry skills.
- Previous use of Magento and Shopify is desirable.
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Possess the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess the ability to problem solve through inefficiencies as they arise.
- Living up to our ASPIRE values: Agility, Altruism, Passion, Impact, Respect and Efficiency
Employment Perks and Perks
- You will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate (depending on experience).
- Full training provided.
- Discounts for employees.
- Work in a close-knit and friendly team environment.
- Excellent career opportunities and personal development opportunities due to the company’s continued success and growth.
Does it look like you? Please send us your CV along with your cover letter.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply, please use this link: