DUBLIN, September 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Taiwan B2C Ecommerce Market Opportunities Databook – 100+ KPIs on Ecommerce Verticals (Shopping, Travel, Food Service, Media & Entertainment, Technology), Market Share by Key Players, Sales Channel Analysis, Payment Instrument, Consumer Demographics – Q2 2022 Update” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
According to the B2C e-commerce survey of the second quarter of 2022, the market for Taiwan is expected to grow by 11.73% on an annual basis to reach US$18.2 billion in 2022.
The medium to long-term growth story of the B2C e-commerce industry in Taiwan promises to be attractive. B2C e-commerce is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 11.16% during 2022-2026. The gross value of the country’s B2C e-commerce goods will increase from US$16.3 billion in 2021 to reach US$27.7 billion by 2026.
This report provides detailed data-driven analysis of B2C e-commerce market dynamics, covering over 100 KPIs in Taiwan. It details market opportunities in key B2C verticals: retail, travel and hospitality, online dining, media and entertainment, healthcare and wellness, and technology products and services. It provides market share to key players in key verticals along with sales channels (platform-to-consumer, direct-to-consumer, consumer-to-consumer). Additionally, it provides spending patterns by payment instruments as well as insights into consumer behavior in Taiwan.
The report also covers niche trends such as market size by live-streaming engagement model and cross-border shopping. It also covers the share of e-commerce spend by operating system, device (mobile vs desktop), and cities.
In addition to detailed data-centric analysis, this report provides analyst commentary on key trends, drivers, strategies and innovations in the B2C e-commerce industry in Taiwan.
This report provides a detailed, data-driven overview of the Taiwan The B2C e-commerce industry, covering various segments and highlighting areas of interest across industry verticals. Also, it provides a comprehensive understanding of market dynamics and future forecasts.
Taiwan B2C e-commerce market size and future growth dynamics
- Gross Commodity Value Trend Analysis
- Analysis of trends in the average value per transaction
- Trend Analysis of Gross Merchandise Volume
Taiwan user statistics and key performance indicator ratios
- User statistics
- Card abandonment rate and product return rate
- B2C e-commerce per capita and GDP per capita
- GDP per capita trend analysis
Taiwan B2C e-commerce market share by major players
- Taiwan Retail E-Commerce Market Share by Major Players (Books.com.tw, ibon Mart, Momoshop, PChome, Shopee)
- Taiwan Travel E-commerce Market Share by Major Players (Agoda, Booking.com, Find Taxi, Kkday, Taiwan Taxi)
- Taiwan Food Service E-Commerce Market Share by Major Players (foodomo, Food Panda, Uber Eats, Yowoo)
Taiwan B2C E-commerce Market Size and Forecast by B2C E-commerce Segments (Gross Commodity Value Trend Analysis, 2017-2026)
- Retail (distribution by clothing, footwear and accessories, health, beauty and personal care, food and beverages, appliances and electronics, home improvement, books, music and video, toys and hobbies, automotive)
- Travel and hospitality (distribution by air transport, train and bus, taxi service, hotels and resorts)
- Online restaurant service (distribution by aggregators, direct to consumer)
- Media and entertainment (breakdown by streaming services, movies and events, theme parks and games)
- health and wellbeing
- Technology products and services
- Other Segments
Taiwan B2C e-commerce market size and forecast by retail channel
- Consumer Platform
- Direct to consumer
- consumer to consumer
Taiwan B2C e-commerce market share by travel and hospitality sales channel
- Market share by travel and hospitality sales channel
- App Aggregator – Gross Commodity Value Trend Analysis
- Direct to Consumer – Gross Goods Value Trend Analysis
Taiwan B2C e-commerce market size and forecast by online foodservice sales channel
- Aggregation app
- Direct to consumer
Taiwan B2C E-commerce Market Size and Forecast by Engagement Model (Gross Goods Value Trend Analysis, 2017-2026)
- Based on website
- Live broadcast
Taiwan B2C E-commerce Market Size and Forecast by Location (Gross Goods Value Trend Analysis, 2017-2026)
Taiwan B2C E-commerce Market Size and Forecast by Device (Gross Commodity Value Trend Analysis, 2017-2026)
Taiwan B2C eCommerce Market Size and Forecast by Operating System
- Other operating systems
Taiwan B2C e-commerce market size and forecast by city
Taiwan B2C E-commerce Market Size and Forecast by Payment Instrument (Gross Goods Value Trend Analysis, 2017-2026)
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Prepaid card
- Digital and mobile wallet
- Other digital payment
Taiwan B2C e-commerce consumer demographics
- Market share by age group
- Market share by income level
- Market share by gender
- Ibon Mart
- Uber eats
- Find a cab
- Celebration day
- Taxi in Taiwan
Reasons to buy
- In-depth understanding of B2C e-commerce market dynamics: Understand market opportunities and key trends along with forecast (2017-2026). Understand market dynamics with essential KPIs such as gross commodity value, volume, and average value per trade.
- Overview of opportunities by B2C e-commerce categories: Get market dynamics by sales channel to assess emerging opportunities in different segments.
- Detailed analysis of the market share of the main players in the main vertical markets of B2C e-commerce.
- Overview of opportunities in key B2C verticals: Retail, Travel & Hospitality, Online Dining, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Wellness, and Technology Products & Services.
- Develop market-specific strategies: identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate a B2C e-commerce strategy; assess key market-specific trends, drivers, and risks in the B2C e-commerce industry.
- Gain insights into consumer attitude and behavior: Using proprietary survey results, this report identifies and interprets key B2C e-commerce KPIs, including spend by age, gender, and income level.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/flgklv
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets