A group of thieves stole more than $8,000 worth of merchandise from an Arlington Heights beauty store on Saturday afternoon, police said Wednesday.
According to a police report. an Ulta employee at 13 W. Rand Road reported that five men entered the store around 12:55 p.m. Saturday, shouted “Come back” and acted in an intimidating and aggressive manner, causing employees to fear injury .
The thieves took $8,083 worth of merchandise, walked out without paying and drove off in a blue Hyundai, police say.
Police said the men were described as follows:
• A black male in his late teens or early twenties, wearing an Abercrombie brand olive green hoodie
hoodie, black balaclava, ripped faded blue jeans and white leather sneakers.
• A black male in his late teens or early twenties, wearing a black balaclava, orange short-sleeved t-shirt, faded blue/gray jeans, and gray tennis shoes.
• A black male in his late teens or early twenties, wearing a black hoodie with the hood up, ripped blue jeans and white tennis shoes.
• A black male in his late teens or early twenties, wearing a gray hoodie with the hood up, dark blue jeans, and black tennis shoes with white stripes.
• A black male in his late teens or early twenties, wearing a black hoodie with the hood up, black or dark blue skinny jeans, and white leather tennis shoes.
Anyone with information about this or any other serious crime in Arlington Heights can send an anonymous text message by texting the hashtag 847AHPD and your message to 847411 (tip411), or by calling Arlington Heights Crime Stoppers at (847) 590-STOP. Callers are guaranteed anonymity and may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000