Tim Hortons celebrates National Coffee Day on September 29 with opportunities for guests to enjoy coffee and a classic pastime – the “Tims run”.
In honor of the millions of Canadians who take a daily “Tims Run” before work, at lunchtime or on the way home, the company is launching an exclusive line of limited-edition Tims Run Club apparel.
“We created the Tims Run Club, the only running club where no running is involved. Our exclusive Tims Run Club merchandise has nifty little features like the insulated pocket on our premium windbreaker to keep your breakfast sandwich warm,” says Hope Bagozzi, Tim Hortons spokesperson. “There is also elbow padding on the left arm for maximum comfort when resting your arm out of the car window while going through the drive-thru. And we’ve also lined the left sleeve of the premium windbreaker for extra weather protection on our cooler Canadian mornings and nights to drive-thru.
The full line of limited edition Tims Run Club merchandise includes:
- Premium Tims Run Windbreaker features elbow padding for comfort while riding, a double-ply left sleeve for weather protection, an insulated kangaroo pocket to keep a drink warm and an easy-access phone pocket .
- A classic, vintage-inspired Tims Run Club windbreaker that’s wind and water resistant.
- A Tims Run Club 5-panel sweat-wicking hat in classic Tims Red.
- A Tims Run Club cotton jersey long sleeve shirt.
- Tims Run Club Socks, Sweatbands & Wristbands
Registered Tim Rewards members will receive early access from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. EST to Times Run Club merchandise via a code sent to their email on September 29. After 11 a.m. ET, ordering will be open to all Canadians at www. timsrunclub.ca.
Tim Hortons guests can also celebrate National Coffee Day all week on the Tim Hortons app with the National Coffee Day Challenge. Customers who order three different coffee drinks during the week will earn an additional 50 Tims Rewards points.