Marvelous Merchandise is a recurring event in Genshin Impactand developer miHoYo is bringing it back in 2.3, here’s where and when you can find Liben the Merchant to trade items for Primogems.
Marvelous Merchandise is one of the simplest events in Genshin Impact and the one with the most replays. After finding and speaking with Liben, players will be able to exchange items for Primogems, Mora, Hero’s Wit, and Mystic Enhancement Ore.
Liben always asks for completely mundane items that you should already have in your inventory. Unless you just started playing Genshin Impact. So overall, Marvelous Merchandise is a very easy and very “free” event. It is also the last event of an update each time it is rerun.
- FOLLOWING – Who could voice Shenhe and Yun Jin?
Where to find Liben in Genshin Impact?
In Genshin Impact version 2.3, Liben will be available in Mondstadt from December 27 at 10:00 server time. Liben is always located to the right of the entrance to the city.
If you’re currently exploring Inazuma, scrolling the map to Liyue and Mondstadt can be a pain. Several players continued to send comments to miHoYo about this. According to the latest Developer Questions and Answers, version 2.4 will fix this issue.
Marvelous Merchandise Reward Boxes and How to Redeem Them
In previous reruns, seven Box o’ Marvels contained the rewards. Each box contained 40 Primogems and various rewards. And you will get 100 extra Primogems after opening five boxes.
- Pyro Box o’ Marvels – 6 Hero’s Wit
- Electro Box o’ Marvels – 3 Teachings of Resistance, Freedom, Ballad
- Dendro Box o’ Marvels – 3 Teachings of Diligence, Gold, Prosperity
- Cryo Box o’ Marvels – 60,000 Mora
- Geo Box o’ Marvels – 10 Mystical Fine Enhancement Ores
- Hydro Box o’ Marvels – 20,000 Mora, 4 Hero’s Wit
- Anemo Box o’ Marvels – 20,000 Mora, 8 Mystical Enhancement Ores
Finally, you can trade items with Liben once per day. Do not miss these opportunities as they do not stack. The rewards permanently disappear after the daily reset. Rewards do not stack for the last day.
Do you have something to tell us about this article?